Pages

Monday 23 November 2020

The Experment

 The Science Experiment!  

 I felt like a scientist!


On the 2nd of September Mrs Kumar wrote on the board. She wrote        ‘’Science Experiment’’ it looked very interesting and dramatic. I was interested to see what would happen next but the bell rang so I had to run to the lines for assembly. When assembly was over Room 8 did fitness. In fitness we did some warm ups and then running. When we had finished fitness Room 8 went to class and Mrs Kumar announced we were going to do a science experiment after lunch. She also said that we had to make a hypothesis. A hypothesis is when you guess what is going to happen next.


When I had just finished my hypothesis the bell rang for the first break. I was relieved but also very excited for the science experiment. The break seemed to last forever and when the bell finally rang I ran as fast as I could so I could be first in the line. I wasn't the first in the line but second, so I was pleased. When we got to class I sat down eagerly. Ms Lammas and Ms Jasmine went to get the hot and cold water. While they were doing that Mrs Kumar let us know that the hot water was going to be very hot.


When Miss Lammas and Miss Jasmine got back from getting the water and sugar Mrs Kumar had already set up a table for the water and sugar to go on. Miss Lammas and Miss Jasmine had half filled the glasses of water. We used brown sugar not white sugar. Mrs Kumar had made labels for the glasses so A was hot water and B was cold water. Finally it was time to do the achel experiment and Mrs Kumar chose 4 people to help with the experiment. Mason and Dani got to sture the water and Jessie and Jessica got to put the sugar in the cups.



No comments:

Post a Comment