Pages

Monday 23 November 2020

My Weekend

My Weekend!



On the weekend Me and my family were excited to do trick or treating even if it wasn't the normal trick or treating. This year we were doing something different in that my brother and I were going to follow clues to find the candy. For most of the day Toby my dad and I were working on a fence but sometimes Toby and I drifted off and started doing other things. 


Toby was painting his skimboard  and I was flattening wire for fun. Toby has an old skimboard and it has scratched paint so he decided to give it a lick of paint because he loves skimboarding and didn’t want to buy a new one. Finally it was dinner time and we had Roast chicken with vegetables and  gravy. Once we had all finished our dinner Toby and I went to my Mum and Dad’s room to wait for them to hide the chocolate.


 I was so excited. Then my mum and dad came in and told us to come in the front room where Toby and I sat on the couch and listened to the clues. By the time we were on the 5th clue we got stuck the clue was ‘’I am not quite as hot as the flames of hell’’. In the end we skipped that clue and went onto the next clue. The clues after that were easier but we stopped again when we were on the last two clues. By that time I had had enuf thinking  


No comments:

Post a Comment